Frequently Asked Questions
Products & Orders
- You may order from us as set out on the website or via phone or email. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on factors including availability of products and our ability to validate payment for the products.
- It is your responsibility to check the order details, including product/service and pricing, before you complete your order on the Site or via phone, email or fax.
- We will provide you with order details, which may include an order number, an order ID, the shipping and billing addresses and a description of what was ordered, when you order.
- A binding agreement comes into existence between you and us once we have given you an order number. No changes to these Terms will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing.
Pricing & Payments
- You agree to pay the purchase price as specified on the website, or notified via email, or invoice at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product, plus any applicable delivery charges based on the delivery options selected by you.
- All amounts are stated in Australian dollars.
- All purchase prices exclude Australian GST (where applicable), charges will be shown separately at checkout or on the invoice.
- Any delivery charges will be shown separately at checkout or on the invoice.
- We reserve the right to correct prices of products and/or freight/delivery costs if they have been incorrectly specified on the website, or via phone, email, or invoice.
- You must pay for the products either? Only one option upfront. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order if you are paying upfront.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- If your payment is not able to be successfully processed, then your order may be cancelled.
- Time for payment for the goods being of the essence, the price will be payable by you on the date/s determined by us, which may be:
on delivery of the goods
before delivery of the goods
by way of installments/progress payments in accordance with our payment schedule
- Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank cheque, electronic/on-line banking, credit card (plus a surcharge of up to 1.75% of the price) or by any other method as agreed to between you and us.
- You have no entitlement to credit unless, in our sole discretion, we extend credit to you. We reserve the right to, at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion, refuse the supply of any further goods to you on credit terms. This applies regardless of whether we have allowed you to purchase goods on credit at any particular time. If at any time we refuse to grant you credit for the purchase of goods, this refusal does not affect the credit terms applicable to any amounts you owe us for previous purchases. If you fail to comply with these Terms or fails to pay any amount to us when due, or you become insolvent or bankrupt, the balance of your account will become due and payable immediately.
- You will not be entitled to set off against, or deduct from the price, any sums owed or claimed to be owed to you by us nor to withhold payment of any invoice because part of that invoice is in dispute.
You must cover insurance for both transport, and storage of your goods by you. We will not insure goods from the point they leave our warehouse unless by prior written agreement between you and us.
Availability & Cancellation
- All purchases made with us are subject to availability. We do our best to keep in stock most products and to keep the website and our systems up to date with availability of products.
- We may substitute products of the same quality, purpose, and type, as necessary. If this is not possible, we will contact you using the contact details provided by you when you placed the order.
- You can choose a refund, store credit or to put your order on backorder. If you choose a refund or store credit, any delivery costs you have paid for the product will be refunded to you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for supply/delivery once the product is available (as the case may be).
- If you no longer require a backorder you must notify us immediately.
- Please refer to the delivery information on the website or with our staff to check that you are in our delivery area. If you are not in our delivery area, please contact us to discuss delivery options.
- A delivery fee will apply, as set out on the website or notified to you when ordering products from us.
- When you purchase Hand Sanitiser (Dangerous Goods) this transportation cost is not provided at checkout on website, a team member will be in contact within two (2) business days with the additional cost for shipping of these items.
- Any delivery periods displayed on the website or notified to you are estimates only, based on the information provided by the delivery company.
- We will deliver the product to the place of delivery you specify when making your order.
- You may cancel an order for the products prior to the dispatch of our products with our written permission.
- On cancellation we will refund to you any amount paid by you for the products minus and costs we have incurred (whether direct or indirect) as a result of the cancellation which includes loss of profits.
- Special or custom-made orders may only be cancelled prior to production commencing or an order being placed.
- If you need to change a delivery date or the delivery address, please contact us as soon as possible to see if this is possible. If you are not available to take delivery on the agreed delivery date, you may be charged a delivery fee for each additional attempt for delivery.
- We may deliver the products via a range of delivery methods.
- Delivery of the goods is taken to occur at the time that you or your nominated representative takes possession of the goods at your address or we (or our nominated representative) delivers the goods to your nominated address even if you are not present at the address. If neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to accept delivery you will be notified, generally by the delivery company leaving a card with contact details, so that you can arrange another delivery time and date.
Title and Risk
- Title in the products will not pass to you until the later of delivery, or your payment has been processed or otherwise received by us. If your payment is declined for any reason, we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, custody or control even if they have been delivered to you or moved from the delivery address.
- We reserve the right to keep or sell the products and request that you return them. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you once the product is delivered to the address you provide.
- You must hold the benefit of your insurance of the goods on trust for us and must pay to us the pay out of any insurance in the event of the goods being lost, damaged or destroyed.
- You must not sell, dispose, or otherwise part with possession of the goods other than in the ordinary course of business and for market value. If you sell, dispose or part with possession of the goods then you must hold the proceeds of any such act on trust for us and must pay or deliver the proceeds to us on demand.
- You must not convert or process the goods or intermix them with other goods, if you do so then you must hold the resulting product on trust for the benefit of us and must sell, dispose of or return the resulting product to us as we so direct. We may recover possession of any goods in transit whether or not delivery has occurred. You must not charge or grant an encumbrance over the goods nor grant nor otherwise give away any interest in the goods while they remain our property. We may commence proceedings to recover the price of the goods sold by you notwithstanding that ownership of the goods has not passed to you.
Discount Codes & Promotions
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may be applicable to products on the website or that are otherwise available and must be entered or noted at the time of submitting your order.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time that it is issued.
Can’t Find A Product
If you can’t see a product you need, feel free to contact us to communicate and allow us see if we can help you further.
Certifications / Data Sheets
If you require any information on the product, please contact us requesting the information you require.